MSI (Marie Stopes) UK is continuing to provide CCG-funded abortion care in London, throughout the pandemic. In most cases we are able to offer treatment within 48 hours.
Our services include:
- Early medical abortion (the abortion pill), up to 9 weeks and 6 days gestation
- Surgical abortion, up to 23 weeks and 6 days
- Telemedicine (the abortion pill by post)
- STI screening, including HIV testing, as part of abortion treatment
- LARC fitting and removal, as part of abortion treatment
- A BACP-accredited, independent counselling service
- Specialist safeguarding including onward referrals
- Video consultation service and online webchat
- 24/7 aftercare advice line
Patients do not need a GP referral to access our abortion services. You can call us on 0345 300 8090 for information, support and to book treatment directly.
Our services are all free for your patients to access as they are NHS services.
Your nearest MSI UK clinic is based in Hillingdon: Oakland Medical Centre, 32 Parkway, Hillingdon UB10 9JX.