Our on-line access is managed by a service called PATIENT ACCESS. Through this service and our website you will be able to:
Book an appointment
Cancel an appointment
Request repeat prescriptions
You must register before you can use the on-line access
Please follow the instructions on the link above where you can download a form to register for this service.
You only need to do this once, but please keep your ID details safe as you will need them each time you log in.
Secure personal information
All information sent to the Surgery via PATIENT ACCESS is secure. Your personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security, so it cannot be intercepted. Only you and your GP surgery are able to see this information.
Patient Online – Access GP online services
Many GPs offer online services to their patients and since April 2015 all GPs should provide their patients with online access to summary information in their GP record.
Online services do not replace traditional ways of contacting your GP practice, over the phone or in person. They simply offer additional ways to interact with your GP, making it easier and more convenient.
For example, you can book and cancel appointments any time of the day, order your repeat prescription from home or at work, save yourself a trip to the GP practice, or look up your medications online.
In return, it’s hoped the services will free up phone lines for people with no internet access, and enable GP practices to manage appointments and telephone calls more efficiently.
There are currently three services available:
- Booking appointments
- Repeat prescriptions
- Access to GP records (currently summary information only)
We ask you to read the APPLICATION FORM carefully, and once completed, please bring it to the surgery yourself with the verification documents that can be checked by the receptionist.
For more detailed information about the Patient Online services download the:
- Patient Online leaflet (PDF, 164kb)
- Patient Online FAQ leaflet (PDF, 176kb)
- Getting started with GP online services (PDF, 85.35kb)
- Getting started with GP online services – easy read version (PDF, 2Mb)
- What you need to know about your GP online records (PDF, 332kb)
- What you need to know about your GP online records – easy read version (PDF, 1Mb)
- Protecting your GP online records (PDF, 67kb)
- Protecting your GP online records – easy read version (PDF, 1Mb)